Top Ten List to Start 2019
January 26th, 2019
After a year of living in the “Delmarva Rainforest”, 2018 has given us a lot to talk about. Yes, you heard me right, the Delmarva has received enough rainfall (over 75”) to be classified a temperate rainforest. While this is not news to most people it did rain one out of every three days over the last twelve months. In this last trip around the sun Land Group has witnessed a lot of growth and the land market has experienced some clear transition. There is a lot I want to share to start 2019, so I think a top ten list might be in order. Here goes…
- Land Group has launched our business model into Central and Western Maryland with the addition of John Campagna and Jeremy Bertier. More to come from them in the future. They will each introduce themselves soon.
- Land Group closed another great year selling over 60 tracts and 6,932 acres in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.
- Coming soon Land Group launched it’s new website thelandgroup.us. This is a big accomplishment as our new interactive listings map you will find engaging and informative in looking at land available and the surrounding landscape.
- Land Group is in the process of making new hats and shirts. Let me know if you want one, I will send you one or two. Just email me email@example.com
- Number 4 was sort of a joke but it does point out we are moving to a slightly different name in “The Land Group” at SVN Miller. I am pleased to share this evolution in our team, as we will now be offering a range of consulting services that our team has always performed but never formerly offered or promoted. A lot more on this soon.
- Nick is in the process of completing our land sales data for 2017-2018. This is gonna give us something to talk about. The Land Report will be released in about a week. Email me for a hat and a copy of the Land Report.
- Did I mention I am now working on bringing US investors to New Zealand through a partnership I have forged with two companies? This is exciting new work and we are currently working on a 30,000 acre asset at the moment. The Land Group is now International.
- The land market is every changing and we are working on better ways to keep you more informed on land data and trends in the marketplace. Soon, Land Group will launch a subscription only portal called Land Link. It is being designed and authored by my partner Nick Campanaro. This is going to help you learn more about land and investing in land throughout our region.
- Land Group is preparing to attend the big sportsman’s show in Harrisburg. Doug Williams is heading that up and will be there February 2-10. So go visit him there! Here is a link to the show https://www.greatamericanoutdoorshow.org/
- All lists must be 10 items long. So there it is…
Lists are always good at wrapping up a lot of stuff in an orderly manner. Land Group is looking forward to a New Year in 2019. Let us know how we can help you buy, sell or manage your land this year. Onward!